Sie befinden sich hier


Welcome to our website!

Our mission is to help you file your tax return. We are located in Germany and our service is aimed mainly at U.S. citizens and residents living abroad. 

If you are a U.S. citizen or green card holder even living abroad you are still required to file a tax return and report on your worldwide income, unless your gross income is less than the limit. Generally speaking the rules are the same as living in USA. However, you may qualify to exclude from your foreign earned income a certain amount. ($ 101,300 for tax year 2016) and you can exclude or deduct certain foreign housing expenses. To take advantage of the exclusion your tax home must be a foreign country, you must have a foreign earned income and you must qualify for a bona fide residency or be physically present in a foreign country for at least 330 days during any period of 12 consecutive months. To qualify for a bona fide residence status you must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien and in case you are a national of another country as well this country should have an income tax treaty in effect with the United States. You must have resided in the foreign country for an uninterrupted period that covers an entire tax year. You do not automatically acquire bona fide resident status simply by living in a foreign country or countries for one year.   


Important notes

The filing end date in 2018 for taxpayers living in USA is April 16. If you live abroad the deadline is June 15. If you apply for an extension the deadline is October 15, 2018. However if you owe taxes the due date for paying them is April 16!